Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Look of the day - Pretty Alter fashion

My outfit today is also an Alter Fashion -an altered tank top and shawl ensemble. 
There are some clothes that when you buy it, it looks nice in the fitting cubicle.. but when you get home, you'll say "what was I thinking?" because it could either be uncomfortable to wear or the fit is actually bad  or the design is actually ugly or whatever.  I think it does happen to most if not all of us..in fact some of those clothes would never see the light again after it's bought. But for me, I at least wear it once or twice just to get rid of the guilt and then alter it. 
This clothes in it's original design was only worn once until I altered it (which was worn several times already)...so here it is my outfit today.




and of course the bolero is also an accessory perfect for concealing those thunder arms.




And now the clothes in its original shape/design and the change.
The boobs are the same...I just realized the arrow is pointing there...hahaha.


Thought of the day

Mood of the day.....Having no internet for two days made me feel so disconnected and isolated with the world....and made me restless.
Thanks for dropping by and see you in my next blog


.....Stay in Style.....

No comments:

Post a Comment