Blog Archive

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sexy Cat Suit inspired outfit- Look of the day

A cat suit is a very sexy outfit and is a favorite of Jennifer Lopez to wear in her concerts.
Typical cat suit design is a one-piece suit that is skin tight  and belted at the hips.....I would love to wear a  cat suit if only I have the figure to carry it and the right occasion to wear them to...

But I can't wait for those conditions to happen so I have my own version of a cat suit style inspired outfit ...one that is forgiving of my mommy tummy and ok to wear to just a casual event or just malling for that matter.

Here's my cat suit inspired look.....

Having two separate pieces (instead of a one piece suit) is less restricting. The shirt is not too tight, that it can be ruched  around the hips to conceals those bumps- which I call  mommy tummy. After giving birth to 5 kids, I just can't get rid of the extra sagging skin on my belly.


The pants is a jersey pants which used to be Flared bottom. I altered it into pencil cut.   (please excuse the mess at the back...I just don't have the software to edit it out.).



The Hobo jacket relaxes the look.

The loose jacket compliments the tight outfit.

some comfy wedges

Mood of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment