Blog Archive

Monday, September 17, 2012

Human Nature Hydrating face toner- product review

After a satisfying use of the Human Nature 100% Natural Sunflower oil, I thought I should check out and try the other products of Human Nature. 
And since I was running out of my other brand of facial toner, I decided to start with the face toner. There were two types displayed on the grocery shelves  and I choose the Hydrating type one instead of the balancing toner as I am in the late 40's already and I believe hydration is what people of my age need. 
As what this brand promise, this too has no harmful chemicals in them like Parabens, Phthalates, alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, formaldehydes and other toxic chemicals found in most other products.

This product contains Moringa extracts, known as Malunggay in Philippines ( but in my native Cebu it is called Kamunggay) which claims to be the source of its vitamins A,C and E - the anti oxidant vitamins.

As a child I know that Moringa has antiseptic properties as this is used in treating open wounds. In fact, recently, because of the on and off rain, I slipped and hit my face to the ground and sustained a big cut on my brow line, I immediately rubbed Moringa leaves on it and the wound healed fast and I didn't have to see a doctor for it. I also love to eat the soup dish with the Moringa leaves and flowers. It tastes good and at the same time give me a cleansing effect. This plant is really known to be a miracle plant so ain't that amazing that there is already a product that allows you to apply it on the face on a regular basis? I was just pleased to buy it and bring it home.

The price of this 100 ml bottle is around 109 pesos only and comes with a flip top cover for easy and controlled dispensing.

On my first use, I was astounded on how truly mild it is. I mean, I thought I already had the mildest toner before but this one is almost like water- not a slightest sting at all. But I can tell it is effective because I see the dirt it took away from my face on the cotton.
It is indeed non-drying unlike my former toner that I  feel it is tightening my skin because it is actually drying it out.

The Human Nature hydrating face toner test is a success. This shows that we can get the best of both worlds - a product that really works and is friendly to the environment.
.....Stay in Style.....





No comments:

Post a Comment