Blog Archive

Friday, August 31, 2012

Sexy Sheath Dress- ways to wear (part1)

Ways to wear  a sheath dress......

A sheath dress can be worn layered with a coat, cardigan or polo. It can be worn as a shirt tucked in a skirt, pants or shorts. Or it can be a skirt, an outer shirt or an inner shirt. Accessories like belts and scarves can also offer variations.. really, the possibilities are almost endless.

Here I shall show my take on wearing my hand sewn sheath dress with different kinds of belts...(I shall show the other options in my next blogs).

A belt usually makes an outfit look more polished while accentuating the curves and there are so many types of material, style and sizes of belts that suits to different body types.


This is my sheath dress as it is (no belt)












Which one do you like?.......See you in my next blog..

.....Stay in Style.....


No comments:

Post a Comment