Blog Archive

Monday, November 5, 2012

Keds shoes


 Commuting in Philippines especially in Manila is not easy. One must be under either the fierce sun or pouring rain whichever the weather condition is coz there's rarely any proper shed or waiting area for the bus or jeepney passengers. 
Then there are insufficient pedestrian crossing lanes or overhead walkways that you'll have to tackle a maze of people and "play dodge ball" with the cars before you could finally get unto a bus or jeep...
Today I am doing a favor for a friend to pick up something from the Bureau of Immigration which to me is very confusing if I drive so I decided to commute going there hence I had to wear something that is robust and comfy enough for the rough and rigorous travel....since my daughters commute everyday, I thought their clothes must be good for commuting...so this is what I got from their closet.
 

Comfortable footwear is of paramount importance when commuting in the Philippines. Keds shoes just fulfills the need. Its heels are cushioned- perfect for long walks and hopping on buses or jeeps that are actually still moving. 



Like Keds on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kedsphilippines

No comments:

Post a Comment