Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Lover, my partner, my best friend and best of all my husband

My husband and I recently went on a trip to his hometown to attend his High School class reunion. Since he works in a different country and  vacation leave was scarce, the schedule was tight. The moment he arrived in Manila, he had to rush to prepare his stuff and pack...and I never choose his clothes for him...in other words we pack our clothes independently and not knowing what the other would bring. And we also don't ask each other what the other will wear for the day...but when I looked at the photos we captured during that trip, I am awed by how our color scheme matched, or complemented the other in most of the days. (Probably if my husband packs in more clothes, we could have had matching or complementing colors in all the days)....does this happen to most couples? I guess so, right?

Here's our snap shots.
On the first day we have complementing colors of Black and white. Then on the second day we wore shades of purple palette, although I changed into black blouse in the evening.

On Sept 26 morning he wore a white shirt with red/blue/yellow/black emblem and I wore red blouse, blue pants with black belt. In the evening he wore black and I had white shirt. On Sept 27 morning, his shorts and my blouse are of similar color scheme. In the evening of 27th we both have shades of blue and on the 28th we wore white shirts although different but the print colors are the same.

Sept 28 morning his white shirt is trimmed with red on the sleeves while I wore red abstract design blouse. Although later in the evening I changed into a different outfit yet it is also lightly colored. On the 29th we both have solid colors and perfect color blocking.

Sept 30, is not matching or complementary colors. In Oct 2nd, he wore dark gray shirt with yellow trimming on the collar while I wore a dress with yellow and gray print/design.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment