Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Find out how to Trim the waist without losing the inches

Are you a mid-section heavy?  or a stick straight person? or have you gained curves in the wrong places? and yet you wanted to show off some waistline without having to sweat it out. Here's the answer...you can create a small waist by wearing a high waisted but flared shorts or pants.

The high waist directs the eyes to where the waist is supposed to be if in case it got lost with the fat. While the flare makes the lower part looked bigger than the waist thus viola a smaller waist.

Here I am wearing  vintage clothes from way back in the late '90's which I rummaged from my own closet. 

Let me know if you are interested to recreate the look, I can give some suggestions of how to...one alternative is  re-purposing a men's high waisted denim.



No comments:

Post a Comment