Blog Archive

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Can Money buy Style?

I thought that the obvious answer to this question was yes...but then, I saw these photos from a reputable magazine, lauding her as a woman of impeccable taste and a grand hostess. She obviously is a woman of wealth and power but I don't know if it is just me or what....but for heaven's sake, she is wearing an embellished sack, a chunky  Eskimo inspired outfit and an out-of-this world shawl that looks likes a snake. I wonder how this photo shoot went about?

Well, see it for yourself....

This is just an expensive version of a sack dress. The color also did not help to elevate the outfit
Her head barely bobs out of an Eskimo inspired outfit in a tropical background.  Need I say more?
What makes her think that Shawl is stylish? It looks like an Anaconda around her neck.

So apparently the answer to the question is No.  And in my opinion, people with limited resources are even more stylish and creative than those that have more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment