Blog Archive

Friday, September 21, 2012

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Day and Night Cream

Another WOW products from Human Nature. After a satisfying use of the Sunflower Beauty Oil and the Hydrating toner, I went to try the Moisturizing cream/fluid. Again, I was not let down by these products.
The price is only 149 pesos for the 50 ml which contradicts my perception on beauty product that when it's cheap it doesn't work...In addition, these too are free from toxic chemicals and were not tested on animals.

I actually initially hesitated to try this while I still had two tubs of my former facial moisturizers to consume. But I am glad I did. 

It makes my skin glow and I don't wake up to a very oily face like I had before.

As for my former moisturizers, well, I'll just have to use them on my neck and décolletage until I finish them.

.....Have a Glowing Day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment